Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to one and all!  The weather has been really nice in southern Arizona lately.  So much so that I have not gotten to my planned down time for some upgrade work on my Spider!  The mornings have been chilly with afternoons being in the '60s with clear skies and calm winds.  I'm taking advantage of these nice days to take care of some items around the home along with running the Spider around a bit more before the weather changes for the worse. 

The FIAT group doesn't have a planned meeting this month.  Instead, members have been sent an email questionnaire regarding plans for 2014.  Once I have everyone's input back (January 10) I'll post a calendar of events for this year.

Best wishes to all for a safe and sane 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment